Presentations should be simple and not exceed five minutes. You may need to do a small bit of research in order to present a charity. When you are ready to present your organization here is a list of things that you should be prepared to discuss:
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is the organization located?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What purpose does the organization serve? (who, what do they do, how do they do it)
- How would the organization benefit from receiving the donation?
- How will the funds be used?
- What is the organization’s annual budget?
- Who is responsible for discharging funds?
- What are their administrative fees?
- Are they a recognized 501(c)(3)? (required!)
- If chosen, to whom would Members make their checks payable?
You may invite a representative from the organization to answer questions, but only 100 Women Who Care Athens members should make the initial pitch.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.